The resources below contain information about the services I offer and information that may be helpful to you on your healing journey, and as a potential or current client.
What is addiction? Learn more about the newest research on the relationship between addiction, trauma, and connection.
Brene Brown, research professor, talks about the importance of healthy vulnerability for living a whole-hearted and fulfilling life.
- What is EMDR?
- What is trauma?
- The Hakomi Method
- The Hakomi Principals
- Wheel of Awareness
- Everyday Mindfulness
- Guided Meditations
- Using the Breath
Mood & Health
- Kelly Brogan
- Julia Ross
- Building Resiliency
- Start Where You Are by Pema Chodron
- When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron
- Buddha's Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom by Rick Hanson
- A Path with Heart by Jack Kornfield
- Waking the Tiger by Peter Levine
- Accessing the Healing Power of the Vagus Nerve: Self-help Exercises for Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Autism by Stanley Rosenberg
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk, MD
- The Mood Cure by Julia Ross
- A Mind of Your Own by Kelly Brogan, MD
- The Language of Emotions by Karla McLaren
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown
- In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts by Gabor Mate